Monday, July 12, 2010

Speaking of New Sites...

SECOND UPDATE! Behold the wisdom of crowds! I've been struggling with the problem I laid out below for weeks, and it turns out all I had to do was ask my blog readers for help and then wait twenty minutes. Big thanks to Henry and Eric.

UPDATE! Wow, that was fast. I've already had two readers suggest the same thing. I haven't been able to try it out yet, but I'm assuming it works. So the books offer below is hereby discontinued until I can figure it out. Thanks, guys!

...I'm having trouble with my new website fatvampire.com (also fatvampirebook.com). It works fine in Safari and Firefox but displays only a blank page in Explorer. I've built and rebuilt it a few times in different ways, but so far nothing's helped.

The site was created in Freeway Express 4.0.4. If you're interested in looking at the code but can't view the source, email me at adamrex(at)earthlink(dot)net and I'll send it to you.

If anyone out there can solve this problem for me I'll send him or her some signed books. Definitely my new one, plus whatever else I can get my hands on.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Henry said...

In the head section, there's this crazy comment. I took that out and it seemed to load. Could that be it?