Thursday, January 20, 2011

Special Request

My Illustratophone started chugging away again last night, much to my surprise. This morning I had a special request from the Illustrators Home Office:



It's nice to see them showing an interest. I think the assignment must be going really well.



Brian Biggs commented on a previous post that he was disappointed with the Apple Illustratophone App. I've been thinking of getting an iPhone–anyone else have this problem? I love my landline Illustratophone but it goes through kerosene like nobody's business.

2 comments:

Kaethe said...

her an old fashioned Lady panda. If you're taking requests, let's see a fresh punk girl panda. I ask, humbly, on behalf of my fresh punk panda-loving girl.

Anthony Diecidue (dee-etch-eh-doo-eh) said...

Apple Illustratophone App is ok but you have to be connected to a wireless network otherwhise it keeps dropping assignments. I heard the Blackberry Illustratophone App is better.