Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tucson Festival of Books

It's that time again.  Here's my schedule:


i-Illustrate: Art, Technology and Picture Books
Panel / Sat 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Education Building - Kiva Auditorium

Chloe and the Lion: Our Author/Illustrator Relationship
Children/Youth Workshop
Workshop / Sun 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Education Building - Room 333

Three Very Funny Guys: Humor in Books
Multi Genre: Current Events/Pop Culture/Children's
Panel / Sat 1:00 PM - 02:00 PM
UA Mall Tent

Creatures!
SciFi/Fantasy Workshop
Workshop / Sun 4:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Integrated Learning Center - Room 119

I believe I'll be signing books after the Three Funny Guys panel on Saturday, and probably after both panels on Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love "Chloe and the Lion." I recommend it here on my blog: http://www.mdarlings.com/2012/04/here-kitty-kitty.html

STD Symptoms said...

Good another post :)
Gonorrhea and Nongonococcal Urethritis